Wednesday, April 14, 2010

AAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!

So now it's literally crunch time. We have two weeks from tomorrow is the last day of classes. Three weeks from tomorrow is the last day of finals. That means it's freak-out time. I have plenty of presentations, papers, and exams until that wonderful day. Between now and then, I must live and breathe homework, class, and work. Oh boy! You can't even imagine the stress that I, as well as all the other students, are feeling. Ugh. It's almost to the point that I'm just ready for it to be done. After overloading for two semesters in a row, I am in dire need for a relaxing break. Let's hope these last three weeks FLY BY!

P.S. Room draw was last night. My roommate was number 16 so we were pretty high up there on the list. We were able to choose a room where we all wanted to be. We'll be in Ramseyer 314 next year so if you ever wanna talk, I'll definitely be around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment