Sunday, April 18, 2010

As time flies...

It hit me the other day. I am (almost) a junior in college. I know that I have made the right choice in choosing a college because I have been here for two years and I know that I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Here are some of the things that you will find you will love that you can't learn on a campus tour or talking to the admissions counselors (Sorry, Annie):

  1. The people. Even when you are walking around campus, you can tell the people here at Bluffton are amazingly sweet, generous, and good-natured people. Almost every person here is amazing. I love my friends here at Bluffton after just two years almost as much as the friends I've had for ten years or more.
  2. The campus. If you've ever walked around our campus, you can see it's pretty beautiful. However, most people do not have the chance to see the campus all day, every day, during every season of the school year. It's wonderful during the summer months when we first arrive, fall when all the trees are orange and red and amazing, winter when everything is covered in white, and spring when everything becomes green again and flowers begin to bloom. BEST CAMPUS IN THE WORLD, but I'm a little biased. :)
  3. The classes/professors: I love the classes Bluffton offers. The professors are real people who truly want to get to know you and your mental capacities in and out of the classroom. Each of my professors know me by my first name and where I come from, even if I haven't had them since my first semester on campus.

If you can't tell, I love Bluffton. If you get the chance, please check us out. We are totally worth it but don't take my word. Ask any Bluffton student, past or present. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment