Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thanks

Sad but true, this is my final blog of the year. It's also my last day of classes for my sophomore year at Bluffton University. (I kind of just got goose bumps typing that :/ ) It has been quite an experience blogging this year. I have never blogged before so this was all very new and exciting for me. I hope to have helped future, present, and past students of Bluffton University get a true feeling of how college is. It's fantastic, crazy, busy, stress-inducing, fun, meaningful, educational in more than one way, and memorable. I hope that every student has as good as an experience as I have in the two years I have had at Bluffton and the two I will continue to have. I hope that my blogs have helped in some way or another to anyone and everyone. As a social work and psychology major, I find myself wanting to help people all of the time. When asked if I would consider blogging, I thought it would be a fantastic idea to be able to help future students. Let's hope that worked. I plan on continuing with my blogging experience on my own next year, well, of course, when I have time. I just found out two days ago that I was nominated to be vice president of Bluffton's Social Work Club so that should be fun. If anyone would need any advice, or just someone to talk to, I am always here and you can contact me right here on my blog. Thanks so much for the chance to do this. I really hope I have been able to help others as much as this experience has helped me. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment