Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Moving Out Little by Little

It's getting kind of sad around my dorm as of late. I have been slowly moving out of Bluffton for approximately a month. I've taken things home a little by little. Now, my vanity is completely clean (minus my tv that MUST stay until I leave), my shelves are completely stripped of all my wonderful pictures of friends and family, I have been taking clothes little by little so my drawers and closet are almost empty. My neighbors, Abby and Amber, are also moving out slowly. Their shelves are completely bare and their coffee table and futon are on their way. It's kind of exciting to be almost done with classes (one day of classes tomorrow and exams next week) but it stinks that it's so sad with everything and everyone leaving. Another year is wrapping up and half of my college career is finished. Where does time go? It's been a stressful year but totally worth it. Now off to the excitement of summer and a job, and then back to Bluffton for a new and exciting year of college (I'll be an upperclassman!).

No comments:

Post a Comment