Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sorry... :(

I apologize for my giant absenses lately. I can't believe how overwhelmingly busy this semester. I never thought I'd be this busy in my life. I feel as though I only have time for class, homework, occasionally eating, and sleeping. Now THIS is the true college life. Finding time to see and talk to my family and friends has been difficult but I attempt it every day. I think about blogging every day and sometimes I get the chance and sometimes I don't. I wish that there were more hours in the day and at least one more day in the week. I told my roommate this the other day. They already told me Pluto wasn't a planet anymore, they can give me eight days a week and twenty-six hours in a day. I'd be okay with that.

Anyways, I should stop complaining. My classes are all very interesting but I still have no feel on them. It's been three weeks and I still can't tell whether the classes are going to hard, medium, or easy. I am stressing out more than anything over this fact. Normally, I can tell how things will go fairly easily so this time, having this much problems doing so, has really freaked me out.

My friends and I's Biggest Loser competition has been going pretty well. Things have become a little more calm and pretty usual now. We work out normally, eat normally, and things have just become a little more normal. We're liking this a lot more now... :)

My last little thing is another quote to help uplift and encourage: Someday everything will all make perfect sense, so for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment