Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another busy week has flown by. If you live anywhere in the United States in the last week, you know that Mother Nature decided to dump loads of snow everywhere pretty much. Bluffton probably has about two feet in parts and there are still drifts all over. It's actually still snowing as I type this. Now, if you are like me, snow days in high school were the best days of the year. When you get to college, remember that most colleges don't cancel no matter the weather. It could literally be snowing entire snowmen from the sky and you will have to dodge them to get to class. This past week, however, has been the exception to this rule. A few of my professors live out of town and far enough away that it is almost impossible to drive to campus in one piece. For the first time since I can remember, I had two of my classes cancel in the last week for weather. Remember that I said we NEVER cancel. This is something worth throwing a party for, people. Having a few unexpected classes cancel threw my whole week off. I feel like I've been running around trying to play catch up most of the week now. Also, since there has been mass amounts of snow lately, my roommate, our two neighbors, Amber and Abby, and I decided to go sledding on Marbeck trays. This is a tradition on campus. At least once during your four year stay, you must "steal" (P.S. I do not promote stealing but hey, as long as you return them :) ) Marbeck trays and go sledding on the hill by the art building. Here are some pictures:






















No comments:

Post a Comment