Thursday, February 25, 2010

Time FLIES

Can you believe that we're approaching Week 8 of classses and the week after that is Spring Break?! This semester has really flown by but I'm seriously ready for a break. I'm starting to hit a wall, per say. I get tired really easy and have no motivation to do anything. This is something that affects 99% of all college students at least one time throughout the year. It usually happens right before a break; it's like Bluffton KNOWS I need a break so badly. Overloading last semester and again right now was a good choice looking from the outside in but now that I'm here, I'd almost rather that I didn't. This semester seems like it's going really quickly though. When you are in class, the minutes drag onto hours and the hours feel like day but when you are out of the classroom, just trying to hang out with your friends or write a paper or something, time literally speeds up. I'm glad that time has gone by so quickly but I catch myself wishing that it would just stop sometimes. Weekends go by so quickly and so do the weeks, even, sometimes. It's almost like we're wishing the weeks away, which we are, but I don't want it to go this quickly. I'd like to enjoy an evening with my friends or the weekend with my family without feeling like I need to pry my eyes open so I don't miss a second of it. I feel almost like life just keeps going faster. Every year gets quicker and that normally isn't so hot because then I feel like I need to rush to get all these things done. Life is crazy like that, I guess. I'm almost completely done with my sophomore year. That means I'm almost halfway done with undergrad. Isn't that crazy?

Enough with the crazy time-flying talk... Tomorrow, Friday, February 26th, is a super exciting day for me. My roommate and I signed up for the Best Friends/ Roommates game. We have been practicing FOR-EVER it seems. We've been asking each other almost anything and everything that people could possibly ask. I know everything from her favorite movie to her grandparents' names to her home address. Let's hope it goes well :) Wish us luck haha.

One last thing, as always, an amazing quote: Set out each day believing in your dreams and know without a doubt you were made for amazing things :) Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment