Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Find YOUR Place

Over the last few months, I have realized a lot of different things. I have realized that Bluffton is really stinking expensive. I've also realized that having a parent lose their job complicates these matters more than I could have ever imagined. Also, I have realized that Bluffton University's faculty and staff are more than willing to do whatever they can to keep a student here. I have had numerous meetings with financial aid, professors, and many other administrators to discuss any and every option available for me. Lastly, I have realized that I absolutely love Bluffton University and I am willing to do whatever it takes for me to stay here. These seem like simple things that only affect me and my family but this is information that can affect plenty of present and future students. I think that it is imperative for students to find their perfect fit at a school. It's necessary for a student to feel similar to what I feel for Bluffton University. A student should absolutely love where they go, from everything to the professors and classes to their fellow peers. If you may think Bluffton University is the place for you, pursue it. Yes, Bluffton University may seem outrageously expensive but if you really want it, you and the wonderful financial aid staff can work something out. Even if Bluffton isn't for you, please find a place that you really want to stay at and talk to the financial aid staff to ensure a place there. It's so important to enjoy what you do. It really makes things a lot more bearable than just going through the motions. Do what you love, honestly, it's the best advice to have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment