Monday, March 22, 2010

Why, Hello Week 11 :)

It's week 11 of (technically) 17 weeks, including finals week. That means I only have 7 full weeks to get through until I am officially a junior in college. Sometimes when I think about this, it surprises me. I feel almost like a beauty queen who was just announced the winner. You know, gasping and crying tears of happiness, "What? Me? Are you sure?!" It's so exciting yet so terrifying at the same time. I am 20 years old and finishing up my sophomore year of college at Bluffton University. I'm looking into graduate programs already for when I graduate to get my doctorate in child psychology. Are you sure I'm this old yet? Because most days, I feel like I'm ten years old and there is no way that when I wake up the next morning, I'm going to be a rapidly maturing student in college. I've realized now how important is to take every day in stride. Time goes by so fast anymore and it's important to cherish every moment I possibly can. You never know, one day I may just wake up and have a real person's job and a husband and children and I'll never know where the time went. If you ever catch yourself feeling this way, just remember to cherish every moment. Don't let time go by so quickly without enjoying the little things in life and all the people you love. Have a fantastic Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment