Saturday, March 20, 2010

Intelligence Plus Character...

Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education. -Martin Luther King Jr.

I saw this quote on a television show and the first thing I thought of was Bluffton University. No gimmicks, I really did think of Bluffton. Bluffton prides itself on giving us a fantastic education both academically and personally. I truly believe that Bluffton University is doing an amazing job at educating me and my fellow Beavers in both areas. I feel that I am gaining intelligence and character both in and out of the classroom. I am learning to be an outstanding professional in the social work and psychology fields as my peers are learning to be professionals in their respective fields. I am also learning to be a person of integrity and humbleness. I have been required in a few of my classes to partake in service learning at various organizations that I'm very thankful for. I know that I am going to be taking so much from this experience on campus. I can't imagine going anywhere else. Bluffton University is the place for me. I've been having financial problems lately that have hindered the possibility of staying here. That has opened my eyes up so much to all the reasons I love Bluffton and how I could never go anywhere else. Bluffton is teaching me so many things that I can use in my professional and personal life. Thank goodness for Bluffton :)

No comments:

Post a Comment