Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Break has come and gone...

Spring Break finally arrived last Friday, March 5th. And, boy, was I glad it was finally here. I was in definite need of some relaxation away from school. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Bluffton but I was ready to get away from my classes. This last year has been a serious problem for me, for lack of better words. I've had one of the most busiest, craziest, hardest years of school in all of my life. I've had to overload both semesters (take more classes than physically possible) to play catch-up in my social work major. I'm glad that I did it now though because if I would have waited, I would have had to take harder classes and overload and that would have just been a mess. I was most definitely looking forward to this break. But now it's almost gone and I'm not sure I'm quite ready to go back.

Unlike the popular belief, most of the people I know did not go away for Spring Break. No one has the money to go away to some beach somewhere. Well I guess some people do but not me or my friends. We got to go home to our parents and sleep in til noon on a daily basis. I did get to finish up some things that I'd been unable to do though so that was nice. I was able to get my hair cut and go to the dentist. Woo. Spring Break! Ugh. But I got some relaxing done and some homework done. Let's hope that the rest of this semester can fly by. Only seven more weeks plus a week for finals. Let's hope I survive this.... :S

No comments:

Post a Comment