Saturday, April 24, 2010

Words of Encouragement

The final week is finally here. I have only four days of classes and three days of exams until my sophomore year of college is finished. Oh buddy, these next few weeks are going to be crazy. Today, my hopes are to write two five-page papers and work on a take-home exam. We'll see how far I really get because I wanna take a nap already! Anyways, when it gets to this time of the year, most people will tell you that they need some words of encouragement and motivation to keep things going. One way I found that is easy and that can make anyone feel happy and bubbly inside is to go to givesmehope.com. It's a website that tells lots of good stories that can make anyone want to cry, in a good way of course. Almost everytime I go to this website, I want to cry. It's so good. It really makes me feel encouraged and motivated to get some stuff done. Hopefully some of you can use this too :) Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment